The government have currently issued the following protocols & guidance concerning Blackpool rubbish removals in connection with the coronavirus pandemic:
- Green waste collections are suspended until further notice
- The tip on Bristol Avenue is closed until further notice
- The Bulky Matters waste service is suspended until further notice
- The Rover mobile recycling service is suspended until further notice
- Grey and blue lid bins will be collected at the same time, every two weeks on your grey lid bin collection day. Please do not leave cardboard/paper sacks out for collection and use your grey or blue lid bin to get rid of this waste if you can.
- If you’re self-isolating and feeling ill, put any potentially infected items like used tissues or cleaning cloths into separate plastic bags and double-bag them. These bags should be put aside for at least 72 hours (3 days) before you put them into your external bin.
– For the latest information visit https://www.blackpool.gov.uk/Campaigns/Coronavirus/Coronavirus.aspx#Wasteservices
Just call us on 07956 550666 to arrange a collection.
(NHS) Discounts available – NHS staff show your badge when we come to collect for a further 15% discount.